Do you have a school Twitter account, if so please can you help me with some information? Please comment in response to the following questions. Many thanks in anticipation of your response . .
1. Who writes your school tweets?
2. Who posts your tweets?
3. On average how often is a school tweet posted?
4. Who follows the school on Twitter? parents, pupils, staff, other schools, people working in education, business/marketing companies and or?
5. Why do you have a school Twitter account? To push information, for marketing, to engage and motivate parents, pupils and staff, to showcase your school, ..or?
6. How long have you had a school Twitter account?
7. What have you identified as the main benefits since you have started the school Twitter?
8. What are the pitfalls in having a school Twitter account?
9. Do to reply to tweets from others or is it only one way communication?
10. Please give any further advice you have for a school about to have a school twitter account.
Many thanks for your time and input, greatly appreciated!